Some of our Services
|IT Services||Solutions Service||Backups & DR|
|Cabling and Management||Consultancy||Web and Email Hosting|
|DNS Management||Servers||Wi-Fi Solutions|
|Firewall Management||Pinter/Scanner/MFD Services||Hardware Upgrades and Repairs|
We are a site visiting company, you place a call with us and we will visit you for any of your issues. We have a number of plans to deal with you problems.
Option 1: Pay as you go
This service is ideal for non-critical systems and firms who have occasional IT problems. We will provide one of are friendly technical advisers on a needs based support plan. You can use this service for systems support, hardware and software issues or upgrades.
First hour call out on-site including travel costs £85
Subsequent on-site hourly rates £60
10% off for students (Valid Student Card)
20% off if you’re OAP (Valid ID)
10% off serving and non-serving MOD (Valid Details)
15% off all charities (valid charity details)
All our services provide a ticketing/help desk system and follow ITIL policy.
Options 2: Support Unlimited
This service is brilliant for businesses, the education sector and local governments, who would like to outsource all levels of their IT support or work with currant IT departments. This service includes unlimited, full on-site, remote and telephone support for an annual or monthly fixed fee.
We will work very closely with the owners/management and IT departments, to provide the best IT solutions. We offer a one-off free on-site meeting and survey of all hardware, equipment etc to enable us to devise the best service solution for your business.
Under this service we will contact by telephone, remotely or attend your site, to diagnose your software/hardware faults and replace any parts. The equipment we cover with no limits are::
- Desktops, Laptops and any portable devices
- Servers, Data Centre’s, NAS and SANs
- Monitors, Touchscreens, Projectors and interactive white boards
- Range of Printers (inkjets, lasers, plotters and multifunction devices)
- Range of Scanners
- Networking (Network Switches, Routers, Firewalls, Wireless and etc.)
- Setup, Installation and Migration (Hardware and Software)
- Setup and deployment of desktop images
- Cloud Systems Setup and management
- Backup SolutionsThis service will have to be quoted after a site visit to take into account: the size of the establishment, the amount of equipment and the number of users.
- This option guarantees same day or next working day response to faults. Faulty components are replaceable at no extra cost – subject to the agreement.